Thursday, October 28, 2004

Entry 1: who I be

Hello all, I'm an ultra groovy short chick who lives in Louisiana and has a lot going on in her life. This is my second online "diary" and I look forward to allowing anyone who wants to "to live vicariously through me".

My outlook on life: It varies... Right now I can't think of any real good reasons to be anything but happy. I've got great people in my life, I've got a great family, and I have a lot of hope for my future. Right now the main thing I'm missing is a better job. I'm a recent graduate in the field of mass communications-advertising. I hope to eventually make my way across the U.S. to some place like Chicago where the agencies run rampant and I can get paid for being the advertising whore I already am.

Well, there's my first entry, welcome to my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home