Saturday, October 30, 2004

Silver and gold

Yesterday I bought some work clothes, a couple of books, and a "brand new" t-shirt. I spent the day mostly alone and ended with dinner at applebee's while I read my "How girls can take over the world" book. It was enjoyable over all. It's so hard not to blow money on every little thing, especially when I go to places like Pier 1, where I really shouldn't spend money considering a) I live at home and b) when I leave Louisiana I want to take very little with me (very little meaning all my clothes, books, and as much kitchen stuff as my car can take). It's hard not to spend money. I'm looking forward to Christmas and winter (as if that's possible) a lot this year. I think a large part of that reason is because I'm home with my family for once and because I'm not dreading finals. I do really miss school though. I feel like I'm getting stupider every day. Maybe I could be like my uncle and just stay in school forever. How do ppl choose their occupations? Just fall into them when they fail at what they want?

God, I need to do something in my field, just anything that takes some brain power, argh.
I bought a book on the GRE yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home