Friday, April 29, 2005

About Last Night

I salsa danced for hours, played some pool, etc. It was a good night overall.

Well, I was going to get into something a little more serious but being too serious has definately been described as one of my major flaws. There are so many things for me to be happy about. I'm sick of investing so much time and energy into wishing that my life was different. That I had a different job, a different home, lived in a different city, that I had different relationships. This is the way my life is, no amount of wishing is worth all the longing and yearning for a life that may never be my own. I still will make strides to get what I want: into graduate school, a job that I love, lifelong friends that will expand my horizons and make me see different viewpoints on life, a relationship with a member of the opposite sex that both appreciates me and needs for me to be around, a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I did something important for someone. I want to love and be loved by the people I surround myself with. Till I get everything I desire I want to stop concentrating so hard on it, stop becoming so disappointed with myself that it hasn't happened yet. It's time to cut my losses.

Things go wrong in life alot, no one's life is a novel or a movie. Sometimes things don't make sense and not everything happens for a reason. You just learn to love the life you have, you make small changes, you stay stable and grounded. Love, Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Ouija27 said...

excellent post. Very good observations. It is nice to see someone coming to the realization that not every thing happens for a reason. Remember that all your days Kid.
Peace to you.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You ... for everything.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home