Monday, May 02, 2005

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!

So the most exciting thing about my current job, the thing I've been most excited about since I started working here is this ad I designed for an event for one of the local papers. Well, my boss had said I would design it, then seemed to think it not so important last week. I still designed the ad, he said it looked good and that he would call the paper about it. Today, I asked him if he called and he said NO and that it's too late and at least we had one ad in a different paper. I am SO disappointed. It would have been something to put in my portfolio, something that I really liked doing, the one thing since I started working here that I would have been most proud of. I know that ad design, product design, publication layout work is what I really want to do. How do I get there from here? And how did I get here, doing public relations for a nonprofit? I don't like Public relations, I'm not pushy enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home