Thursday, January 12, 2006

Life goes on

So, life goes on. My everydays pass. I wait for them to pass faster.

I wake up. Throw on something sunny and start most of my days at about 6 am. Sometimes the first place I go in the morning is the gym. I either do cardio for an hour (elliptical machine, bike, and treadmill) or weights (all weight machines). I feel great after. Steam room, shower, move on. Go thr0ugh the rest of my day, hang out with family and friends. Enjoy myself. I stop thinking about where I've been and think about where I'm going. I edit my memories. I look forward to little things, think about the people closest to me, the most fun things I can do in this world. The days pass, life goes on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee-ryan said...

Keeping up w/ the gym...that's great.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home