Monday, May 16, 2005

This is just to say that I did the best I could. I listened, I laughed, I learned, I bonded. I always tried to be as open and honest as I could with my friends without hurting their feelings. Over the years I know I've become a better friend and a better person. I never got angry for no reason, if anything I didn't get angry when I had a reason. Yes, sometimes I wasn't around enough. But it was more than just a problem dividing my time, although that was a part of it. My biggest problem was my belief was failing. I wanted to want a better future, I wanted to believe I could be happy and reach my dreams, etc. That wasn't always easy with some of my friends. I was reaching for a dream, sometimes someone else was pulling me down away from it. I just couldn't support the impending doom complex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home