Tuesday, November 30, 2004

About a Boy

For as long as I can remember I've always been attracted to a certain type of guy. Short, medium-build, straight, dark hair is my ideal. Through the years I've dated many different types of guys but the vague outline of my ideal tends to frequent my dating scene. In essence I date boys. My boyfriends may be men agewise but they remind me of boys in stature, etc. In an Adolescent Psychology class I learned that most women prefer taller men because it gives them a sense of security. I always assume I prefer the more stunted of the stock because I want someone on my level. I want an equal, not a protector. I want to share my life, not grant someone ownership of it. If I ever get married I never want to agree to obey my husband, I will never speak through him in lieu of speaking for myself. I want to love and protect him equally as much as he does for me. I want everything fair. Perhaps it may prove too idealistic but it's what I want.

And there's nothing more beautiful than a boy's face during emotional moments, intimate moments, and everyday life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home