Monday, January 16, 2006

Flower Girl

Yellow Carnations.
Just a couple sitting in a vase on my desk. Just a little proof that he's not just in my head, yet another thing to distract me from studying.

Why don't more men give flowers? I've dated plenty and usually it's like trying to get blood from a stone. Flowers don't have to be pricey; you can buy a small bouquet for less than $5 at Wal-mart. It's such an easy way to make a chick happy, such an easy way to make them think of you later. So why no flowers? Too cheesy, takes actual effort, don't want to seem like they're trying to hard, what? Comments anyone? I just remember how hard it was to get flowers from my serious fellas while I could get them from my short-term beaus. It was kinda pathetic.
I'm a sucker for some blooms just like any other female!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home